2011年2月14日星期一

Professional practice 1 work








This is a brief of DAD, which asked to design a brand for an art gallery in hospitals.And we worked  for professional practice course.  From the brief, I wanted to design a symbol to represent contemporary art. So, I did some research on comtemporary art and found the most feature of its artistic forms compared with other arts is not only oil paintings on the all, it also has installations, sculptures and so on. so, the glass boxes used by contemporary artists came upon me.(as picture followed)


So, I thought maybe this can be used to creat a graphic to represent contemporary art.
As for name, I wanted a name can represent the content of the gallery, so I came up with the word"today". The same meaning of word contemporary(except word classes). And I think it can tell audience the theme of the gallery, it's about something happens now, not past, not future.
And I also put the logo on different mediums to text.

没有评论:

发表评论